Matte sunscreen including both physical and chemical protection
Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen combines UVB and UVA protection in an elegant, matte finish that is non-comedogenic and dermatologist-tested. The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad-spectrum sunscreen.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High SPF 50 protection includes physical and chemical sunscreen ingredients
- Mattifying ingredients prevent oiliness and shine throughout the day
- Versatile, elegant sun protection lotion
- Dries with a sheer matte finish. Suitable for all skintypes
- Non-comedogenic. Allergy & dermatologist tested
- Fragrance free. Made without parabens.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Using a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or higher together with a comprehensive sun protection program including wearing sun protective clothing, hats, sunglasses, and avoiding the sun between the hours of 10am - 2pm may help reduce the risk of premature skin aging