A convenient, effective sunscreen to take with you on the go.
Allure - Best of Beauty Awards 2022
SELF Health Beauty Awards 2022
Esquire - 2022 Grooming Awards
Oprah Daily - 2022 Beauty O-Wards
Looking for a sunscreen that you can take with you on-the-go, wherever you go? We’ve got you covered. EltaMD UV Stick is easy-to-apply, mess-free, residue-free sun protection that’s Dermatologist tested and formulated for the whole family and all skin types. Perfect for at home or reapplication on the road, this water-resistant, all-mineral SPF 50+ formula absorbs quickly, blends easily and works for all skin tones without leaving a white cast, and with broad-spectrum and antioxidant protection against UVA (aging), UVB (burning) and HEV (high energy visible or blue light) rays, you can feel confident with every swipe.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Face and body sunscreen
- Broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB, HEV and infrared radiation)
- With 100% mineral active Zinc Oxide
- Water-resistant (Up to 80 minutes)
- Convenient on-the-go stick format, for easy reapplication
- Travel-friendly, TSA compliant
- Absorbs quickly and blends easily, providing a transparent layer of protection for all skin tones
- Suitable for adults and children
- Formulated for all skin types and skin tones
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Antioxidant protection
HOW TO USE
- Use daily as the last step of your morning skincare routine
- Using gentle pressure, apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure so your entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection. Add additional layers for added coverage.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
EltaMD UV Stick Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+