SKIN TYPES - NORMAL, COMBINATION, DRY, OILY
EltaMD UV Sheer Broad-Spectrum SPF 50+ Sunscreen has a lightweight, hydrating formula that feels silky to the touch and light and airy on the skin. It goes on smooth absorbing quickly into skin and helps even out skin tone.
This facial sunscreen offers up to 80 minutes of sweat and water-resistance making it the ideal choice for an active lifestyle, hot and humid weather and for anyone looking for a lightweight and hydrating sunscreen to live freely under the sun.
UV Sheer is formulated to be compatible on all skin tones without leaving a white cast.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Hydrating formula applies smooth
- Absorbs quickly
- Does not leave your face shiny
- Helps to even out skin tone and soothes heated skin
- Water and sweat-resistant (80 minutes)
- Great for sensitive skin
- Fragrance, alcohol, dye, and oil free
- 1.7 fl oz OR 3.0 fl oz
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician