SKIN TYPES - ACNE-PRONE, HYPERPIGMENTATION, ROSACEA
Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear Sunscreen helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to discoloration and breakouts associated to acne and rosacea. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone.
EltaMD UV Clear is available in both Tinted and Untinted formulas.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Calms and protects acne-prone skin
- Leaves no residue
- Fragrance, oil and paraben free
- Great for sensitive skin
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician